The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Mustangs Online T-Shirt Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice photo. 8)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Boss0960 said:
If I were to design a Boss 302 shirt, it would feature this part of the stripe only. The Boss 302 logo would be high on one shoulder and the lower part of the stripe would wrap around the back on the opposite side. The back of the shirt would also have the Boss 302 logo placed high on the same shoulder and wrap around the front to meet the stripe on the front, kind of like the way the logos are mirrored on the fenders. It would be offered in shirt colors as close to OEM colors as possible.

There would be an alternate design where the C-stripe also wraps around front to back with logo on both sides.

For the purposes of this contest, here is a photo of my car cropped to show the preferred design aspect.

BossStripe.png

Agreed. I've been meaning to make something like this for myself...even picked up a bunch of Orange shirts in my size to have them done locally. I'll totally scrap my plans if we have one done here.

I'm going to have access to a lot of Boss cars on 12/1...

I also like the idea of having a representative '12 and '13 car on the same shirt.

5 DOT 0 said:
Before we get too far off track what I'm looking for is a photo of a members car to use on the shirt. There are lots of Boss 302 shirts available and I want this shirt to reflect this forum. The image will be redrawn in some sort of line art, similar to what Justin has already posted, and used for the shirt.

I'd still go with a small one on the left breast and a big one on the back and have each a different year (unless transferring to lines is two labor intensive for 2 pictures). Plus then two members win ;D

bluemax said:
I agree with CaliMR on the picture/logo placement. I am not a big fan of "stuff" on the front side.
No worries because I'm not either. A small BMO logo will be on the left front.

I already have a shirt layout in mind and am looking to use a members car in the design. I should have been more clear about that up front.

I Like the black t-shirts with the black cars as its neutral, if you do a lot of colours then it will be a bigger workload, if you use that blacked out image we can all buy it no matter what color car we have

i like the black t shirt with boss 302 in the front how about the pony emblem in the back with the bmo logo underneath it just a thaught.

steveespo said:
Are we going to vote? I would say a top 3 vote if the plan is to mix the 2 years on 1 shirt. FWIW I would pay up to $25 for an event type tee for our forum. I love swag 8)
Steve
As much as I'd like to have this as a voting decision it will be Gary and me making the final decision. The shirts won't be that expensive and the proceeds will help support BMO. BTW the photo in your sig is more of what we're looking for.

Speaking of events look for an email from me shortly. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors