The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss no more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
Well, not quite yet. Removing the roll bar, tow hook, redline hood supports, Sirius Xm iPod thingy and trading it for another SVT product to be posted later. 8)

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
This is a sad day. BUT, like I said whenever I have sold previous Mustangs, "I will have another".

John

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
Keeping it in the Blue Oval family at least. 8)
img_0216.jpg

mcmmotorsports said:
Keeping it in the Blue Oval family at least. 8)
img_0216.jpg

Very nice, blue would have been better but whatever. Gonna upgrade the front brakes right away, heard they could be a little scary in such a fast car.

I got silver for my SE thinking it would not show all the tiny specks in the clear coat from winter rash. But the friggin bumper is black plastic and the paint has been nerfed by the EPA, so now I have black dots. For winter you might want to cover the bumper with something. Clear vinyl, silver vinyl, anything. I was very disappointment, since my 2002 SVTF never had that issue. But the new Focus handles great and looks like it will hold its value for a while.

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Oh yeah, especially with all of the goodies in the Focus ST. Make sure to get package 202A (ST3) as it has all of the electronic goodies including GPS and Sony sound system. The interior lighting is very cool also. It drives very easily and when you mash the go pedal, there is precious little lag from the turbo before it takes off even at low RPM.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
jneary said:
Oh yeah, especially with all of the goodies in the Focus ST. Make sure to get package 202A (ST3) as it has all of the electronic goodies including GPS and Sony sound system. The interior lighting is very cool also. It drives very easily and when you mash the go pedal, there is precious little lag from the turbo before it takes off even at low RPM.

Mine is the ST2 package but has the Sony sound system. Only regret is no HID.

TMO Supporting Vendors