The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss on the Pony Drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If we can get over the snow we just had in Colorado I'll be joining you guys in Flagstaff in the morning at the movie theater. Drive safe.

BOSS343

Theory of 1
KYBOSSLS said:
This would have been great to do, I see a 68 SHELBY, how many Mustangs are heading west? Keep us working stiffs updated.

Welp, them be pics of my Boss! So we headed out from OKwith roughly 200 alone headed west with more expected on the way. Got some snowy weather today. Making the going kinda slow.

Hey Paul (Boss 343) make sure you take a ton of picks. Really cool you are headed out west. The daughter and I are headed out tonight for Charlotte and will have tons of pics.

Maybe we will need a sticky for the each show for people to post pics?

Be safe everyone traveling!!!
Kevin

Fordman9870 said:
Hey Paul (Boss 343) make sure you take a ton of picks. Really cool you are headed out west. The daughter and I are headed out tonight for Charlotte and will have tons of pics.

Maybe we will need a sticky for the each show for people to post pics?

Be safe everyone traveling!!!
Kevin
There are already stickies for each event. Please photos in them.

I was heading east on I-40 between Flagstaff and Albuquerque yesterday and saw a bunch of you heading west toward Vegas. It seemed like about one out of every four cars I saw was a Mustang, and some real beauties old and new! Unfortunately mine is in the garage at home.

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
BOSS343 said:
Welp, them be pics of my Boss! So we headed out from OKwith roughly 200 alone headed west with more expected on the way. Got some snowy weather today. Making the going kinda slow.

200 Mustangs in 1 pack? That must be quite some sight driving down the road, please do post more pics, and if you get a chance when you stop try to get as wide an angle as possible to see the masses, so to speak.

and second on the "jealous" comment, that is going to be one whale of a time when everyone gets there.

BOSS343

Theory of 1
Jason said:
I have to ask what wing is on that red 12 in the first couple of pics? It looks like a taller California special one. I want! (Tag BOSS 343)

Its a Competition Orange thank you haha. And as someone else stated it is the Boss Plus from Kenny Brown. I am a bit reluctant to say that however haha. Been the only Boss I've seen with it.

TMO Supporting Vendors