The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss owner package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I took delivery of my Boss in late May also, no owner's kit yet.

UPS is a cluster in my area, so I wouldn't be surprised if they lose it. I wonder if there is any way to get a tracking number? That has saved me several times when I was able to call UPS and remind them where I live before they send a package back as "address unknown" or leave it at the wrong house.

I had UPS hold mine at the hub, as nobody would be around to sign for it. Maybe they can do that for you if you give them your name?

Yup, patience is the word. Being impatient (or patient up to a point) I called the Ford Racing hotline two days ago to check on it, they looked up my name and address and said mine is "in the queue", and should be shipped by the end of Aug or early Sep. Purchased my Boss on Jun 23, so 2+ months seems to be the nominal time frame.

Finally got mine a few days ago! Took exactly 90 days from when I took the car home to when I received the Owner's Package. :D

Thanks for the picture of contents above, bought my SBY LS yesterday. I take it this kit arrives with no action on my part it will just come to the address used on the bill of sale, registration?? I bought that book to read up on the new boss looks like the dust jacket has been updated.

shlby500 said:
Thanks for the picture of contents above, bought my SBY LS yesterday. I take it this kit arrives with no action on my part it will just come to the address used on the bill of sale, registration?? I bought that book to read up on the new boss looks like the dust jacket has been updated.

Book has been updated to include 2013's.

Ive been onto the Ford racing website but cant see the hotline number

Could any of you who have called them list the number please and what department to ask for

thanks

I picked up my car on May 18th. the UPS guy left a note that he tried to deliver something from Ford today, I hope this is my owner package...

Mine finally arrived yesterday... Too bad my employee neglected to tell me a package arrived..... Still awesome!!!! Does any one know how to get another key chain? I would like to try to keep the box and contents in the shape it arrived in, but I want to use the keychain!

Great News
Package Now coming to Canada

Hi Jack,

We have listened to the request of our Canadian, Ford Mustang Boss Owners and will now be offering the kits in Canada. We are in the process of shipping kits to all 2013MY owners and kits to 2012MY owners will be shipped within the next few months. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Anson Dixon
Online Community Management Consultant
Ford of Canada

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel