The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss owner package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They will UPS it to the address you used when you bought the car. Assuming you are in the USA. No action required, but you can call and ask if it doesn't show up in a month or two. Mine took a couple weeks.

CaliMR said:
They will UPS it to the address you used when you bought the car. Assuming you are in the USA. No action required, but you can call and ask if it doesn't show up in a month or two. Mine took a couple weeks.

They are going to have a tough time UPS'ing the package to my P.O. Box.

Is there a contact we can call to give them a street address?

The wait seems to be less now, I bought mine in January and it only took a couple weeks.

Package has a DVD on the Boss, a book on the Boss, the certificate with build number, a poster, a key chain, and I think something else. There is another thread that lists it all.

I always register cars to my PO Box, but my dealer insisted on a regular address for the sale paperwork for Ford. The finance guy said Ford does not allow them to use a PO Box for that, but they let me use the PO Box for everything else including registration. I contacted Ford and they said it can only go to the address from the sales paperwork, but you can try. Also UPS would not leave it at my door, and as I work full time, I had to contact UPS (their website has a form) to change it to pick up at their hub. IIRC you can not change it until they have one failed attempt to deliver. Hope that helps.

Just an FYI; I just called the "Ford Special Vehicles Team" (1-800-367-3788) to inquire about my package. When they asked the model year of my car and I told them it was a 2013 they told me they have not "even started to put those packages together yet". I wanted to ask what they are waiting for but decided to leave it at that; as long as the package is not a requirement for signing up for "Track Attack".

Pedro.

privera302 said:
Just an FYI; I just called the "Ford Special Vehicles Team" (1-800-367-3788) to inquire about my package. When they asked the model year of my car and I told them it was a 2013 they told me they have not "even started to put those packages together yet". I wanted to ask what they are waiting for but decided to leave it at that; as long as the package is not a requirement for signing up for "Track Attack".

Pedro.
Pedro, thanks for posting the information and number for SVT. I know Im going to have to call about my address and such in the future.

privera302 said:

Pedro.
FWIW the 2012 owners packages didn't start showing up until early December. You guys might have a long wait ahead of you.

I really hope I'll get mine soon... I bought a new '12 Race Red Boss 302 this past Memorial Day but no kit yet as of today.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
What he said, Ford Racing. Most dealers have zero clue about the owners kit, track attack, etc.

may 22nd or so. nothing. knowing my dealer they are having it sent to them and will try to sell it to me.

TMO Supporting Vendors