The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

boss owner packs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i think these are 2013s...but they are on fleabay. #1670 and #1691

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-owners-kit-1670-rare-posters-boss-keychain-/300871489744?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item460d5698d0&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-owners-kit-1691-rare-posters-boss-keychain-/300872645752?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item460d683c78

i don't understand why they don't give these to the next owner...i bought my car with 6900 miles on it...and still haven't been able to locate the first owner.

i keep an eye out on ebay..these are the 4-5th ones i have come across.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I wish I could get a spare key chain fob. one for each key. dont want one with the wrong number on the back and def not going to pay that price for it

I traded my early build 2013 and now have a later build 2013. I have kits for both cars and have not been able to locate the new owner of my original car. When I do I have a very nice surprise for him. No charge either.

RoushF150 said:
I traded my early build 2013 and now have a later build 2013. I have kits for both cars and have not been able to locate the new owner of my original car. When I do I have a very nice surprise for him. No charge either.
Curious, what happened that you traded one for another

Car #1 wouldn't shift. Locked out every gear at 7,000RPM. Car #2 I could power shift at redline every gear with no issues. These 2 cars were so different that you would think they were different models. Sometimes I think Car #1 was build by Chevrolet...

Not sure what changed in the paint. Being that School Bus Yellow was a new colour for 2013 I just think that there may have been some quality issues with the first week or two of production. Car #1 had paint issues and did not show well. I wanted a perfect paint job and I got that in Car#2. The transmission of car #2 just shifted so nice compared to #1. There were several areas that Car #2 was better in.

The reason for buying a 2nd car was the paint but the car ended up being a home run compared to car 1.

TMO Supporting Vendors