The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reply to #319 I'm in on this, I'm actually calling Ford with this complaint as I'm actually sitting with 3 mustangs and a Sport Trac.Ford Canada is totally wrong on this one,I want all the paper work for my Boss as I even have every piece of plastic that came with.how dare they do this and we paid $8600 more :(

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
jlmust said:
Reply to #319 I'm in on this, I'm actually calling Ford with this complaint as I'm actually sitting with 3 mustangs and a Sport Trac.Ford Canada is totally wrong on this one,I want all the paper work for my Boss as I even have every piece of plastic that came with.how dare they do this and we paid $8600 more :(

Do you still get your day at Miller Motor Sports for Track Attack?

Brian

Yes as far as I know,I haven't booked yet as the dates are either booked or doesn't fit my schedule, leter already sent of to Ford about the package ,I'll keep it posted as I get feed back,# 2714 and #1957 are ready to push this ahead.we want it

So this is Ford of Canadas follow up letter to the Boss Owners Package
I really think we Canadian owners need to address this in a group and hopefully with our American friends with us.
Maybe start a new thread.

Date: 2 April, 2012 9:10:09 AM EDT
To:
Subject: Ford of Canada

Dear Mr. Lalonde,

Thank you for contacting the Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre. We received your message sent on 3/29/2012 regarding your inquiry on the "Boss Owners Package" program to Canadian buyers of the 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302.

We congratulate you on the purchase of your 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and hope that you find your vehicle meeting your lifestyle needs.

In an effort to assist you, we have researched this matter on your behalf. We wish to provide you with the following information:

This particular promotion is being run by the Ford Division in the United States. At Ford of Canada, we are involved in a number of contests and services that Canadian customers are eligible for. The reason we do not run programs cross-border is due to the tremendous complexities of legal and duty issues involved.

Ford U.S. offers are therefore; generally intended for U.S. customers and Ford of Canada is only intended for Canadian customers.

Ford of Canada does engage in promotions across the country and are open to Canadian residents. For a listing of some of the current Canadian promotional programs, we invite you to visit our website at http://www.ford.ca/app/fo/en/special_offers.do.

We have documented your comments for future reference and hope that future experiences with Ford promotions will outweigh this one.

Mr. Lalonde, Ford of Canada is committed to maintaining a satisfying and long-term relationship with our customers. We would like you to continue to enjoy the many Ford products and services that we have to offer.

If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them.

Thank you for contacting Ford of Canada.

Sincerely,
Rachel
Ford of Canada
Customer Relationship Centre

Ford Confidentiality:

For security reasons, please do not submit any sensitive personally identifiable information, such as a credit card number, a driver's license number, or date of birth, etc. Thank you.
[THREAD ID:1-68CVPH]

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 3/29/2012 09:52:57 PM
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Vin # ----------------- 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 owners kit info

Hi , I have purchased this 2012 Boss 302 Mustang Vin #----------------- and after a very long wait,i love this car,i have all the plastic and stickers from this vehicle and I'm trying to gather as much paper work and info as i can and anything that pertains to this Boss 302 as i plan on keeping it for years to come.It is a collector car,nice weather only for me and not a raced car.
I understand that Ford has a 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 owners kit that original buyers are getting.
I have not received mine,i took delivery of my 2012 Boss 302 Dec 19 2011.
Could you please check into this for me,its really something i would appreciate to get for my collection even for a fee.

Thanks

ONTARIO.CANADA
EMAIL :
CONTACT PH #

I brought my Boss home in early January, here it is July and I still haven't received mine.......I have called 3 times and still haven't got it. Last I called they said I was on the previous list to get it but for some reason I didn't, they couldn't tell me why. That was over 2 months ago!

They said I am on the next list though. :( we'll see.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
The shiny Boss Mustangs that can be seen by satellite get dibs on the fastest owners kit turn around time because Ford want to reward them for the free advertising. ;D

cbj5259 said:
I'm guessing us 2013 owners should not even consider expecting our kits anytime before the fall or later.

I got mine yesterday. Bought the car 10 weeks ago on May 18th so depending on when you purchased I would expect them to arrive 2-3 months after you bought the car.

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750
jebadias said:
cbj5259 said:
I'm guessing us 2013 owners should not even consider expecting our kits anytime before the fall or later.

I got mine yesterday. Bought the car 10 weeks ago on May 18th so depending on when you purchased I would expect them to arrive 2-3 months after you bought the car.
What year is your Boss,12 or 13? Did they include the new updated book?

fbbob96 said:
jebadias said:
cbj5259 said:

Yeah...that was going to be my next question? My guess is the 13 kits won't be out until they have the final production numbers for colors and such, since I was under the impression that they tell you in the kit what # your car is out of its production color. I could be wrong though.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
cbj5259 said:
fbbob96 said:
jebadias said:
cbj5259 said:

Yeah...that was going to be my next question? My guess is the 13 kits won't be out until they have the final production numbers for colors and such, since I was under the impression that they tell you in the kit what # your car is out of its production color. I could be wrong though.
they tell what number your color is like 400th made in white etc

Ok...don't get excited!

We believe mine was the first 2013 "Sold and "Delivered" Boss back on March 30th. Today I got a UPS notice on my door that I had a package "signature required" from Ford Racing. I honestly don't know what else it could be other than the Owner's Package. I haven't ordered anything.

Again, don't get too excited, I didn't expect us to get anything till later this year but I haven't been able to come up with anything else it might be from Ford Racing that would require a signature.

I'm out of town but I'll get back to you guys Thu when I pick it up! Anyone else get anything?

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
Mine came today for my 2013 SBY. I took delivery on 4/29/12. Great package. They updated the book to include the 2013 model. I would be interested to see if they are customized by color. Everything in mine is SBY. Not sure if they all will be. Here are some photos.
Brian
Untitled.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

d6f1fdea.jpg

d0f97c64.jpg

95e59f9e-1.jpg

b4facc2b-1.jpg
Posters
e73505ab-1.jpg

4d45980c-1.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts