The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very cool. I'm glad you guys don't have to wait as long as we did.

Hello to all baught mine on july 13th i got lucky i think i wanted race red and i got it ! from reading the forum i would concider i got a good deal $1500 under sticker ! and also got low vin# 00675 and vehicle #0028. have not even heard of this packet! getting track key install on monday..

justthebest said:
Yet another Ford item to wait a couple months for!

I know this is a Boss forum, but whats the MB in the background of your sig pic...hubba-hubba

Like a true gearhead, I love all cars, some just more than others...

cali_kr said:
justthebest said:

I know this is a Boss forum, but whats the MB in the background of your sig pic...hubba-hubba

Haha - that's my C63 Black Series. It's definitely a stellar car, just like the Boss. 8)

justthebest said:
cali_kr said:
justthebest said:

Haha - that's my C63 Black Series. It's definitely a stellar car, just like the Boss. 8)

Very cool!

Not quite the same when I drive the wifes ML550..lol..I do have a AMG Black Series t-shirt though ::)

5 DOT 0 said:
Very cool. I'm glad you guys don't have to wait as long as we did.

I'm still waiting on my 2012 kit, bought in Jan, as mentioned in an earlier post, I've called 3 times and they say I'm on the next shipment but still haven't got it.......... :( :(

batman48195 said:
Mine came today for my 2013 SBY. I took delivery on 4/29/12. Great package. They updated the book to include the 2013 model. I would be interested to see if they are customized by color. Everything in mine is SBY. Not sure if they all will be. Here are some photos.
Brian

b4facc2b-1.jpg

Can someone with one of the revised books provide the ISBN so I can try and order one?

These are the ISBN's from the First Edition.

ISBN-10: 0760341419
ISBN-13: 978-0760341414

Thanks
Doug

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Where in MA do you drive yours? I commute down to Littleton MA off 495 from NH.

Got mine too yesterday, bought the car last week December! Great package..updated Donald Farr Boss 302 book as well!

Must be a US thing. My 2012 came with the owners package. You guys not getting it with your cars explains all the photos of Boss's sitting outside under a foot of snow. I kept thinking, why havent they put thier car covers on at least. Now I know why, You didn't get one with your car. All my extra stuff was in the trunk, car cover ( has all the same stripes as the car), CD's, books, posters, key fob, my exhaust plates, and a bunch of other stuff.

You guys need to get on Ford about that, theres some cool stuff in the owners package. Stuff that won't ever be available again.

The Boss Owners Package is a nice touch and better if you can get the author of the book (Donald Farr, Mustang Monthly Editor) to sign it for you. He was at the Mustang Show @ Silver Springs, Florida this month and was happy to sign my copy.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel