The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just thought I would let everyone know that my Boss 302 Owners Package just came in UPS today.

There are a couple of pretty cool things in it.

There is a Boss 302 certificate that reminds me of the SVT Cobra certificates but in a little different format. It states the VIN, production date (not the same that was given to me though) and said "This vehicle is #039 of the 2012 production run and number 33 manufactured in Black"

There is also a VIN specific key chain, the Boss 302 "Ford Remakes a Legend" DVD, the Boss 302 book by Donald Farr, and a few pamplets concerning Boss t-shirts and track attack.

There are also a few posters of a black LS and a Competition Orange Boss.

Pretty cool stuff. ;D

MrGT5oh said:
Where did you order it from? I would like to get that package.

All you have to do is drive down to your local Ford dealer and give them a check for about 43K and you get the Boss Owners Package.

Oh you also get a Boss 302 with it.................. ;)

Damn you JzA1736!!!!!!!! you stole my thunder and your post got there before mine!

Does it come with the splitter, trans cooler and brake duct kit or does it ship seperately?

If it ships seperately about how long does it take after you purchase the car? I bought mine on the 10th and I haven't received anything yet (I still need to go pick up the items listed above).

MrGT5oh said:
Does it come with the splitter, trans cooler and brake duct kit or does it ship seperately?

If it ships seperately about how long does it take after you purchase the car? I bought mine on the 10th and I haven't received anything yet (I still need to go pick up the items listed above).

Ships separately

Boss_302 said:
MrGT5oh said:
Where did you order it from? I would like to get that package.

All you have to do is drive down to your local Ford dealer and give them a check for about 43K and you get the Boss Owners Package.

Oh you also get a Boss 302 with it.................. ;)

Damn you JzA1736!!!!!!!! you stole my thunder and your post got there before mine!

Sorry, I can't wait for mine!

BLAZN BOSS

Bought the book already, Bought the key chain, been trying to buy the DVD, put a max bid of 91 dollars on ebay........lost (thank god). So I guess the screwdriver rumor was BS.........oh well...........hope ford handles all this and doesnt rely on the dealer.

Hey Dean, post some pics before some think this is another "I had TracKey installed today" type of post :)

I wonder how they determine who gets the package first, second, third ...

Jza1736 said:
I already bought the book too. Wish Ford would have told us that
Cool. Yep I got a copy for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Posters are cool as I was just about to buy a couple for my garage to replace some of my Porsche posters.

Was there a screwdriver included for adjusting the dampers?

Jza1736 said:
I already bought the book too. Wish Ford would have told us that

I uh... bought the book twice. ???

Now I am going to have 3. I guess my nephew's getting one for x-mas.

98RedGT

2012 #552
Yep, bought the book also.

I guess I can always put it up on eBay for somebody to buy it like I did and then realize you can buy it for $43K instead :D

GUESS I WILL HAVE TO GET WITH THE ORIGINAL OWNER,BOUGHT MINE 2ND HAND WITH 400 MILES THE ORIGINAL OWNER TRADED IT FOR A NEW LAMBORGHINI.
PHIL

5 DOT 0 said:
Vince said:
I wonder how they determine who gets the package first, second, third ...
My bet is they are sending them out in order of the serial numbers.

While that could be true, I only a few hours from Dearborn so they could all be shipped and of course I would get it before a lot of you. Don't really know.

TMO Supporting Vendors