The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss owners package is coming to Canada :) Great News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Boss owners gift package has arrived in Lancaster Ontario Canada in perfect shape after pleading with Ford Canada for almost a year with phone calls and emails that this package belongs with every New Boss and not just the Boss mustangs in the US.

They Listened ( Ford Canada ) and now are being delivered to Canada.

Great news :)

Thanks Ford Canada

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
YOU CAN ONLY GET YOUR OWNERS KIT UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHERE THE capslock KEY IS. :D

13BOSS302 said:
NEW OWNER OF 2013 BOSS 302 #2566 ON NOVEMBER 24, 2012. HOW LONG TO GET THE NEW OWNERS KIT?
welcome to BMO. Are you in Canada?

Picked up my Boss in the States in June 2012. Imported into Canada.....no sign of owners package. Called Ford Performance they have my info but have not got the paperwork to send it out as of yet. Told me to call back in a month. :-[

I just called Ford Performance. My Boss has not been reported to Ford Performance as sold yet. They have no information.

Re: Boss owners package is coming to Canada :) Great News for me

Must be lucky.

Bought 2013 Boss 302 28 Feb 2013 and took it home 18 mar 2013. Phoned last week to Ford Racing to inquire if they had info about the vehicle and the owner kit. Told me they had it but took my details anyhow and I asked them to send email to confirm we were connected and that I would have a POC. At the end, told me 4-5 months to receive the kit.

2 days laters (last thursday) I phoned back cause no email. The other person stated they do not send email but repeated my info on the phone to ensure correct name and address, Also said 4-5 months.

10 minutes ago, door bell rand and Mr Purolator with my package. Very happy

TXS GUYS at Ford Performance Grp. You made a Canadian very happy. Less than 30 days after purchase I got the owner's kit. Plus it matches the car :)

Certificate confirmed Boss is #241 and #80 in School Bus Yellow for 2013.

Just a heads up to my fellow Canadians***** Call the number to confirm*****
I called the 1 (800) 367-3788 and spoke to them. They said they have my package but figured I was on a " do not call list" and they couldn`t call to confirm ownership and address.
I gave them my vin and confirmed my address so I should be now gtg...

Go figure...I am on the the "do not call list " and still get stupid telemarketers all the time, but Ford Racing can`t call ? LOL

Call them folks if you haven`t gotten your kit..

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel