The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss owners package is coming to Canada :) Great News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Letter from Ford Canada

Hi Jack,

We have listened to the request of our Canadian, Ford Mustang Boss Owners and will now be offering the kits in Canada. We are in the process of shipping kits to all 2013MY owners and kits to 2012MY owners will be shipped within the next few months. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Anson Dixon
Online Community Management Consultant
Ford of Canada

That is great news. I'm happy to see Ford of Canada step up and take care of Boss owners in Canada.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Glad to see corporate stepped up here decided to do the right thing. It's bad enough not to get Track Attack, but no owners kit was lame city. Maybe they can extend the olive branch further and offer some BTA days to Canadian owners as the program winds down to fill in the last available dates?

boss owners kit.

I have great news for us guys in Canada! After all the scrapping and haggling for the last year with Ford re the boss kit, out of the blue and a year later, Fedex showed up at my door yesterday with the 2012 Boss Mustang owner's kit! So unexpected and I couldn't be happier. I want to thank all the members of BMO who stood up for us up here in Canada and encouraged me to keep going and fight for that package.
After all the agravation I must have given Ford Canada, I guess my next step is to write to them and thank them for seeing the light and giving us some of the same perks as our american friends. Thanks again all of you for your help and support.
Piero

The Canadian 2012 Boss gift package has arrived at my Buddy's door today for his Boss # 1957 from Fed Ex !
So its happening !!
2012 Boss owners in Canada Ontario are getting it :)

Got this message from Ford Canada this morning. I took delivery of my 2013 Boss on Nov 10, 2012 so this is good news as my dealer had no clue about this item.

My name is Patrick and I am with the Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre.

I received your message on November 20, 2012, regarding your owner’s kit. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to address your inquiry.

We apologize for any confusion or frustration that may have resulted from this situation. The owner’s kits for the 2012 and 2013 Mustang Boss are in the process of being shipped to the owners. We are aware of the delay in getting the kits to the owners, but we can confirm that it will happen and that they are being processed. It may take a couple of months but owners will get their kits.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them.

Thank you for contacting Ford of Canada.

Sincerely,
Patrick
Ford of Canada
Customer Relationship Centre

SVO WOODY

Cruising Southern Ontario
Canada
Re: boss owners kit.

How long had you been waiting???

mustang920 said:
I have great news for us guys in Canada! After all the scrapping and haggling for the last year with Ford re the boss kit, out of the blue and a year later, Fedex showed up at my door yesterday with the 2012 Boss Mustang owner's kit! So unexpected and I couldn't be happier. I want to thank all the members of BMO who stood up for us up here in Canada and encouraged me to keep going and fight for that package.
After all the agravation I must have given Ford Canada, I guess my next step is to write to them and thank them for seeing the light and giving us some of the same perks as our american friends. Thanks again all of you for your help and support.
Piero

TMO Supporting Vendors