The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss owners package ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back again with a million ??. This one is about the Boss owners package, Ford is to send directly to the house. Any one receive theirs yet? whats in it.

man i am excited, doing all sorts of stuff around the house trying to keep my mind off the car .Getting it on Friday.

Member 2012YellowBoss has the inside scoop on what's included. From what I remember it's a box that looks like the intake and includes a screwdriver for adjusting the shocks and other goodies. Hopefully they get shipped soon.

5 DOT 0 said:
Member 2012YellowBoss has the inside scoop on what's included. From what I remember it's a box that looks like the intake and includes a screwdriver for adjusting the shocks and other goodies. Hopefully they get shipped soon.

Not really, I found out about it a day or two before it went public. They would not talk about anything in it no matter how much we asked. It was suppose to be shipped starting July. The one thing they did say was an adjustment screwdriver shaped like the intake and he only told me that in response to a direct suggestion I had made.

Newbie at this site, Ford should be doing a better job with this Boss owners package. Has any Boss owners got there's ?

I purchased my black/red LS on June 8th, love the Boss have had a couple of issues, talk about that later.
Thanks,
KYBOSSLS

KYBOSSLS said:
Newbie at this site, Ford should be doing a better job with this Boss owners package. Has any Boss owners got there's ?

I purchased my black/red LS on June 8th, love the Boss have had a couple of issues, talk about that later.
Thanks,
KYBOSSLS

I am sure the moment the first owner gets it, there will be a post in minutes. It's free, it's extra so I don't know what better job they could be doing.

*yes I am sure we paid for it but none of knew when we paid for the car so it's free

TMO Supporting Vendors