The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss percs, Canada vs. US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought my boss in Canada recently and have been reading these forums, and find that Americans get a better deal than we do. Aside from the extra 10,000 or so that it costs us to buy a boss, we don't get some of the percs that Americans do. An example, after having my track key installed, I never recieved a trac pack. Only Ford US offers this. Also, I was looking forward to a day at the Ford test track in Utah, but was told that this also is only available in the US.
My advice to Canadians looking to buy a Boss, go south my man, go south.

Yes, and I just posted NO BOSS OWNER PACKAGE either for you guys.
SAD. Same car, same love for Boss, and even helped our country, could have offered you both for just buying AMERICAN.

I thought our friends to the North were getting A package but it's not the same one as US owners get. Someone posted this over at TMS.

TMO Supporting Vendors