The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss rear seat and belts needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

540paul said:
Anyone fitted the X brace seat delete kit and want to sell their complete seat assembly? Let me know, I'm interested. Preferably close to Arizona for shipping.
I have a line on a set here in CA. I'll send you a PM this evening.

Thanks anyway NFSBOSS, I have a couple of months or so before my Boss gets shipped to me in the UK, so still have plenty of time to find one, plus a few other additions ;)

540paul said:
Thanks anyway NFSBOSS, I have a couple of months or so before my Boss gets shipped to me in the UK, so still have plenty of time to find one, plus a few other additions ;)

Make me a reasonable offer. I have to make some room around here (1)

(1) Real meaning, need money for the aftermaket parts I just bought!

TMO Supporting Vendors