The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Registry - Post your info here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome and good to see another one of the Super Rare Silver Laguna Secas joining TMO - even better to see the front tow hook! That gives us the very real idea the machine sees time for it's intended purpose -- track time.

Nice little cosmetic touches with the color keyed splitter struts, hood decal, side window covers and more.

Welcome and good to see another one of the Super Rare Silver Laguna Secas joining TMO - even better to see the front tow hook! That gives us the very real idea the machine sees time for it's intended purpose -- track time.

Nice little cosmetic touches with the color keyed splitter struts, hood decal, side window covers and more.
Thanks, Some say I'm crazy because I autocross it and put it on the track when ever I get a chance.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well coming from a fellow autocrosser and track rat I can tell you that you found the right Forum , because everyone on here is a little crazy .........and passionate , about using their Stangs for their intended purpose!!!!

If you ever decide to come to the Solo Nationals in Lincoln, Ne. ( Sept. ) , let me know, as it is an insane time and I will be there using up rubber donuts with the best of them ( drivers ).

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sorry , Jim I was not there , though I am sure we will eventually see each other at the track, or even at the Solo Nationals. Really cool shot and if you want them to really think you are crazy , come out to Nebraska in October and run in the Ford and Mustang Roundup --- first two beers for you , on me, ha!!

Sorry for the confusion, Bill. My quote was of BOSS#302LS' response.

He and I hung out a little bit at the reunion.

That's my silver LS next to his in the picture.

[Model Year] = 2013
[VIN - full vin or last six digits only] = 1ZVBP8CU8D5209364
[Boss or LS number] = 0441
[Paint sequence number - from Boss owner's kit] = N/A
[Build Date - from window sticker or door tag] = 2012/04/24
[Build Date - from Boss owner's kit] = N/A
[Blend Number - from window sticker or door tag] = 4329
[Commit number - see pics] = N/A
[Rapid Spec Option] = 500A
[Paint Colour] = Performance White
[Stripe Colour] = Black
[Options] = Recaros AND Torsen / Mats
[Owner's Name - or forum name if you wish] = Pete L (PLexo50)
[Owner's current state or province] = Pittsburgh, PA

[Model Year] = 2013
[VIN - full vin or last six digits only] = 1ZVBP8CUXD5241345
[Boss or LS number] = 1411
[Build Date - from window sticker or door tag] = 2012/06/25
[Blend Number - from window sticker or door tag] = 8079
[Commit number - see pics] =
[Rapid Spec Option] = 500A
[Paint Colour] = School Bus Yellow
[Stripe Colour] = Black
[Options] = Recaros, Cover and Mats
[Owner's Name - or forum name if you wish] = Nemesis
[Owner's current state or province] = New Mexico

Hey everyone. Long time lurker. I tried searching this thread but no luck. Does anyone know if the owner of this Boss is on the forum or have any information on it? I'm looking to add her to my stables soon. Please point me in the right direction if I'm not posting properly. Thanks.
1587301804343.png

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Rasekar, no help here , but what beasts are in your collection currently? I am assuming you are in the Des Moines Valley area , since the SCCA Region there is DMV SCCA? Of course, I could be completely wrong and you just mean you are at the Dept. Of Motor Vehicles all the time, haha. Either way welcome.

Rasekar, no help here , but what beasts are in your collection currently? I am assuming you are in the Des Moines Valley area , since the SCCA Region there is DMV SCCA? Of course, I could be completely wrong and you just mean you are at the Dept. Of Motor Vehicles all the time, haha. Either way welcome.
I currently have a 2014 Shelby and a 2018 Mustang GT. I've found a buyer for the GT, replacing it with the Boss for permanent collection I hope. I like the Shelby a lot but I'm looking forward to my 2020 (or 2021) Shelby allocation. Ford didn't do a great job outfitting the 13-14 Shelbys for traction and before I bought that I had debated about the Boss. I found the color I wanted (SBY), stock configuration, barely over 10k miles. These are becoming harder and harder to find unmolested, especially if you have a color preference.

And Bill I'm in southern Maryland, just hadn't touched my profile in forever.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks for posting and if you decide you want a Silver GT 500 let me know as we have one coming we bought from another Dealer. We sold all of ours long ago , so we have been buying some from other Stores. It is 10K over as we paid over to get it, and wanted to be transparent on that. Had a SBY LS myself and traded it in for a GT 350. Loved the 350 , but just decided Father Time was catching me way too fast and it was time to get back into Road Racing , so grabbed a Boss 302S --- from your State , though up North near the PA border.

Hey thanks for the welcome and the offer Bill. I've been getting feedback about the switch from an 18 to a Boss and it's been surprising to me how many have gotten back into the S197 platform from the S550. I have absolutely no complaints about my 18 GT but it isn't my daily driver and doesn't produce the fun factor I got from my previous N/A S197s. Ford really did a great job diversifying the platform to bring in new buyers but for a summer fun backroad vehicle it's definitely going to be an S197 for me. I've never driven a Boss before so I'm going in blind but expecting good things.

[Model Year] = 2012
[VIN - full vin or last six digits only] =204221
[Boss or LS number] = LS078
[Paint sequence number - from Boss owner's kit] =N/A
[Build Date - from window sticker or door tag] = 2011/03/09
[Build Date - from Boss owner's kit] = N/A
[Blend Number - from window sticker or door tag] = 1733
[Commit number - see pics] =
[Rapid Spec Option] = 501A
[Paint Colour] = Black
[Stripe Colour] = Red
[Options] = Recaros AND Torsen / Cover and Mats