The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss replacement wheels question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm pretty sure all GT500 wheels with Brembo brakes fit our cars. Lots of members are using them for track wheels.

Along the same lines, taking a cross country trip and am not thrilled with the fix a flat option, would like to throw a spare tire in the trunk. Any one know if the small donuts can work or if a typical spare for the regular mustangs can work. I know weight etc, but better to have options than a $5.00 can of nothing.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Has been an item I have wanted to address as well, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Here is one solution;
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-mustang-gt-tech/278461-2011-mustang-gt-brembo-package-full-spare.html

TMO Supporting Vendors