The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss road trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I took the Boss on a road trip last week to shoal creek Alabama to play golf. Enjoyed the temprature and the 3 hour ride in the Boss. Had to go over a small moutain to get there. Driving that was a blast. I could not find anyone to play with me either way, but totally enjoyed the trip. Picture is Boss in front of lodge.

shoalcreek004.jpg Also I have a 70 Boss that matches and some of you asked for a picture of them together. Well just got the old Boss running with its new motor. Took it out Sunday washed it up and here they are. Young and old out together.bosses006.jpg

Very nice. The 302S wheels look so much better than the stock Boss wheels.

Glad you had so much fun! Thanks for the pics, you have two great rides. I have the GHIG but I love the grabber blue also.

TMO Supporting Vendors