The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS SHIRTS ARE READY FOR ORDERS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The BOSS OUTLINE SHIRTS and BOSS SPEC. SHIRTS are READY FOR ORDERS!
Please provide correct email and shipping information (Update your PayPal Info if needed).
Once an Order is placed, you will get an image of the shirt you ordered, and we will send the file to the Shirt Production Company.
Please allow 7-10 days for the shirts to arrive, (mine arrived in 4 days), Canadian Orders will take longer due to customs.

Shirts are "Ultra-Cotton" 100% Pre-shrunk. To keep the shirt in best shape, please wash inside out.

http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSSHIRTS/

These are Custom (Per Order Shirts).

If you want an option that is not listed on the Order Page, Please Email me first so we can work out the details.

More Shirt Designs are in the works as well!

BOSS OUTLINE EXAMPLE (Available in 2012 and 2013 BASE Styles.)
Front BOSS 302 Text is Custom Color for your Car
2013OUTLINERACERED.jpg

BOSS SPEC EXAMPLE (Available in 2012 and 2013 BASE Side Drawings).
Front BOSS 302 Text is Custom Color for your Car, and the Spec Sheet can be White or Custom Color for your Car as well)
2013SpecShirt.jpg

We cannot ship to Switzerland. I haven't ever used a shipitto address, so not sure how that works, is that something you have setup already and have used before?

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
rpm3dinc said:
We cannot ship to Switzerland. I haven't ever used a shipitto address, so not sure how that works, is that something you have setup already and have used before?

shipito is a item forwarder. you can send the shirts to a us-adress and shipito send it to switzerland. i can pay with paypal.

more information about shipito: [SIZE=78%]http://www.shipito.com/[/SIZE]

If you want the "Scaring Women and Children" version that is doable via a custom order at this time.

2012 = Scaring Women and Children since 1969

2013 = Scaring Women and Children since 1970

As far as a 2012 LS Outline, We are working on those and should have them available soon.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel