The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS ShowCar Posters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPDATE: Sorry for the long delay guys, things here have been be hectic and I have been trying to find the best way to provide custom posters to all that want them.

I have a few more little things to iron out before I am ready to take orders, however it will be soon. My hope to have at least the posters available for order by ThanksGiving, and then the Aluminum signs shortly after if there is enough interest in them.

For the signs, we must has a total of 4 orders for each run, this doesn't sound like much, but it keeps the costs affordable as we have partnered with a company that is producing these, but in order to get a price break, they have to be made 4 at a time. (each one can be a different design, but a total of 4 must be produced at the same time).

Each poster/sign will be completely customized for you, your information (if you want info on there), your images of your car that you send us, your color choices, etc...

Thanks for your patience, and please "Like" us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/RPM3DINC

http://www.facebook.com/CoolRidePix

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750
rpm3dinc said:
UPDATE: Sorry for the long delay guys, things here have been be hectic and I have been trying to find the best way to provide custom posters to all that want them.

I have a few more little things to iron out before I am ready to take orders, however it will be soon. My hope to have at least the posters available for order by ThanksGiving, and then the Aluminum signs shortly after if there is enough interest in them.

For the signs, we must has a total of 4 orders for each run, this doesn't sound like much, but it keeps the costs affordable as we have partnered with a company that is producing these, but in order to get a price break, they have to be made 4 at a time. (each one can be a different design, but a total of 4 must be produced at the same time).

Each poster/sign will be completely customized for you, your information (if you want info on there), your images of your car that you send us, your color choices, etc...

Thanks for your patience, and please "Like" us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/RPM3DINC

http://www.facebook.com/CoolRidePix
Justin, I'm still in for the first poster you listed out of the 4. Or, maybe the last one,lol? Will decide for sure when your ready to take orders. Bob

The Retro with the 69/70 and the new 12/13 is exactly why some of us wanted the opportunity to to purchase the new Boss. The history of our cars is extremely valuable and the poster captures that .

Nicely done!

Just waiting a couple more little things, then the posters will be available to order...

Sorry it has taken so long to get to this point... there is quite a bit involved in setting up something that is "Custom".

Currently we will only offer Posters in 1 size... 16X20 as this is a normal frame size that you can find just about anywhere. Vintage posters will also be available as an option to choose when ordering...

Each poster will be custom designed per your specifications (Within reason)... You can have images of your Car (that you provide in High Resolution), Car Info, Color, etc...

We are still exploring the "Vintage Metal Signs", but thus far have not found what we consider to be an affordable solution. We will keep looking for an affordable alternative to these...

Thank you all for your support and patience, and we will announce when we are able to take orders soon...

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
rpm3dinc said:
Just waiting a couple more little things, then the posters will be available to order...

Sorry it has taken so long to get to this point... there is quite a bit involved in setting up something that is "Custom".

Currently we will only offer Posters in 1 size... 16X20 as this is a normal frame size that you can find just about anywhere. Vintage posters will also be available as an option to choose when ordering...

Each poster will be custom designed per your specifications (Within reason)... You can have images of your Car (that you provide in High Resolution), Car Info, Color, etc...

We are still exploring the "Vintage Metal Signs", but thus far have not found what we consider to be an affordable solution. We will keep looking for an affordable alternative to these...

Thank you all for your support and patience, and we will announce when we are able to take orders soon...

Take your time. You're doing us a huge favor.

I received my poster today and it was everything I was shown it would be. Even got here the day I was told it would.. Its a great looking poster and I highly recommend.

TMO Supporting Vendors