The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS ShowCar Posters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vermont
Great looking posters rpm3dinc. Of the three, would pick #1. Also have some ideas for a '70 Boss poster if you would be amenable to doing.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
And you can add me to your prospective buyer listing. Having a black LS I would need to change the background.

OK everyone...

I wanted to let you all know that I hope to have these "Custom Poster Designs" available to order by the end of October.

They will be available in 1 size only (to keep things simple). 16X20 Poster Prints. (You can select your Orientation, Vertical or Horizontal).

I am thinking there are roughly 2 ways to order.

1. Your order includes the Design, Print and Shipping. (with option for additional prints)

2. Your Order includes the Design ONLY, Which we email a link to you to download, then you can print it at a printer of your choosing.

Once you Place Your Order, you will be sent a email with a "DropBox" link, this link is specific to you.

You will then upload Photos of your car (High Resolution Please) to the Dropbox.

We will then start the Design process.

Once we have the Design Ready, we will send you a email with an image for "Approval".

Once approved, we Print and Ship or Email you a link to download the design (Which ever option you select).

Even though each poster will be "Custom Designed", I am trying to keep the price under $100 which is very difficult considering 1 off poster prints, designs, etc...

I am hopeful that I will have final "acceptable" prices soon.

Thank you all for your support and patience...

While this isn't a "ShowCar" Poster it was just something I was inspired by after seeing a Poster hanging in a sale person's office at a dealership.

The Original Poster had a 65 mustang on it and a 2012 mustang I think... So I decided to change it up a bit and use the BOSS 302...

RETRO1.jpg

I will do some checking and see what the cost would be to do something like that...

What color would you want? You mean the 2013 BOSS in different colors?

Ok, for that I would need High Rez Photos of that particular car so I can create the "Vectorized" version (like I did on my car). But its doable...

Photos would need to be taken on Pavement so there is no grass or anything in front of the tires, but sure I can do that...

I will check on "Tin Sign Printing", but regardless I know I can do posters, so that is a given...

rpm3dinc said:
Ok, for that I would need High Rez Photos of that particular car so I can create the "Vectorized" version (like I did on my car). But its doable...

Photos would need to be taken on Pavement so there is no grass or anything in front of the tires, but sure I can do that...

I will check on "Tin Sign Printing", but regardless I know I can do posters, so that is a given...

When I have a car I'll probably get back to you.

Just an update, I am getting closer to be able to offer Custom Car Posters... As far as the Metal Signs, I have a supplier that is providing me a quote soon, the metal signs will be aluminum with Vinyl decal prints wrapped on them. I tried to find actual TIN signs like they sell, but they wanted 25,000 unit orders and that only was 1 design...

So as far as metal signs go, aluminum with vinyl graphics is as close as we can get currently...

Regardless, any design I create can be made into a Poster...

I hope to have something setup shortly, thank you for your patience...

TMO Supporting Vendors