The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS ShowCar Posters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been designing some Show Car Posters for a new Car-Stand product we will be selling soon, Right now I am just playing with ideas, but I thought I would share them.
I will have more information on the Car-Stands in the near future.

Here are just a few design ideas: (Nothing is final on these yet, just ideas).

BOSSStandPosterTemplate.jpg

BOSSStandPosterTemplate2.jpg

BOSSStandPosterTemplate4.jpg

BOSSStandPosterTemplate5.jpg

Comments/Suggestions Welcome...

BLAZN BOSS

I like the first one..................will you make one for me for my 2012 Yellow Blaze?

Currently I am working on getting things setup so that I can offer these posters in 16x20.
Of course each person that wants one would need to provide high resolution photos of their cars, as well as the information they want on them.

Once I get everything setup I will make a post about ordering them.
I also need to find a sure-fire way to ship them safely as well so let me get some things finalized on my end and I will let you all know when I am ready for orders.

Thanks for the comments!

They all look great. Prefer 1 & 3 myself.
Like the rear louvers on the RR.
When you get to offering custom ones, will be interested as well.
One minor item, are they building 3400 regular Boss' for 2013? The 2012 run was 3250, but only made 3249 or 3248.

TMO Supporting Vendors