The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss sighting Fort Wayne

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Visiting family in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Haven't seen a boss the entire road trip from NC and then came out of the grocery store and seen this shiny red beauty parked next to me. Any one here?a9yza9a5.jpg

Yee Ha -I was in Fort Wayne Indiana near Georgetown Center and parked beside a really nice looking ghg Boss from North Carolina--I had to park next to it---I have the same pic as the one you posted--your Boss looked great!!!!!

loren are you in fort wayne? how many bosses are there that you know of? have a 13 rr in huntington we all need to get together some time ok

That would be great.--Im about 25 miles north of Fort in a small town of Kendallville but until a few days ago I hadn't seen another Boss. I know they sold a RR one in Auburn but I moved to slow to get that one and had to go all the way to Grayling Mich to find the one I have. Do you do any local shows with yours? I love my race red but wow the GHIG one I saw in Fort Wayne was extremely nice. Wish I had better timing and got to chat with her. Many Bosses down your way?

got mine at fincannon ford. great people i tought i saw a sby at a coffee shop in fort wayne but didn't have time to go back and check it out but other than that no but there has to be more just have to find them go to the breakfast at sweetcars every other month it is a great show of cars , good car people and a good free breakfast sweeetcars.com

I think Im gonna make it to Fort show on Sat and I hope to meet some other people from BMO. Hope the weather is good and I wish Bosslady had a few more days here. Maybe next time

TMO Supporting Vendors