The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss sleeps tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I remember back in 09 or so, we had our share here in PA, twice we got hit with 2' or more.
Pirellis are a real hoot below 40deg! That's why they are in the garage, and the Boss is wearing winter shoes, they'll go back on in spring.

racered302 said:
I remember back in 09 or so, we had our share here in PA, twice we got hit with 2' or more.
Pirellis are a real hoot below 40deg! That's why they are in the garage, and the Boss is wearing winter shoes, they'll go back on in spring.
...and then there was 1996! We had anywhere from 32" to 37" depending on what area you were in. We will probably never see another storm like that in our lifetime.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Jeff said:
tv says officially 30.5 inches. looks about right. drifts were over the entire rear of the car.
BBB-FD30ABC212B1-5984-000002FED3D1B19B_zpsfa920230.jpg
0EA-AAE802682049-5984-000002FED7533AA7_zps8d8386bd.jpg

I don't think that this scene is what the UAW envisioned for your car as they were building it and it was lazily traveling down the assembly line... 8)

Its not even so much the storm as it is the messy roads for the months that follow. Snowbanks melt a bit during the day wetting roads ,freeze at night, they salt/sand. Next day it starts all over again. Oh well at least we saw the grass here in MA until Feb. Its a lot longer winter when this happens in Nov.

Over 30 inches fell around here in my town in Ct. Me & son cleared the driveway & sidewalks around the house yesterday...took us over six hours & that was using a snowblower! Still not going anywhere though...haven't seen a plow since Friday & the drift at the end of my driveway is over 3 ft high. Saw on the news that the snow is too high on some streets to be plowed & that pay loaders & dump trucks will have to be used to clear the snow. Looks like it might be a few more days before I can get out of here.....cabin fever is starting to set in.... :'(

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel