The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS TR6060 (2013-2014 GT500) or MAGNUM XL conversion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No excuse for that long of a delay.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Not to biznitch about them or anything like that, but I got zero response from them for a purchase of wheels after having intially very positive emails from them. In the end I just gave up and got in touch with Need for speed for wheels. Have gotten three sets of forgestars from them with no problems (for friends cars). Thats were I will get my next wheels from. I guess they are very busy and don't bother about long distance purchases

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
I had a similar experience with them when they were Rehagen. It must be difficult to run a race shop when your on the road all the time racing.

TMO Supporting Vendors