The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Track Attack Extension & New Date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgive me if someone has posted this info already, but I did confirm the 1-yr registration period was extended by 6 months. The October event is full, but they did add one more day on Saturday September 6th. There were 7 spots left as of this morning and no 2nd day will be available. There will still be a dinner.

I tried to register at the beginning of the year as it took 8 months to get my owners kit but was past the 1-yr window and was not allowed to register. Some members of a Boss association mentioned they extended to 2-yrs. I tried to contact Bryan Samuels a few weeks ago and he said he would call me back. Never heard back. Turns out he's moved on to some exciting new endeavors. I talked with Bill Reinhardt and he was super nice and helpful and he got me registered.

I'm still smiling as I type this. Just thought I'd share if there is anyone in a similar boat as me.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Darth Boss said:
Forgive me if someone has posted this info already, but I did confirm the 1-yr registration period was extended by 6 months. The October event is full, but they did add one more day on Saturday September 6th. There were 7 spots left as of this morning and no 2nd day will be available. There will still be a dinner.

I tried to register at the beginning of the year as it took 8 months to get my owners kit but was past the 1-yr window and was not allowed to register. Some members of a Boss association mentioned they extended to 2-yrs. I tried to contact Bryan Samuels a few weeks ago and he said he would call me back. Never heard back. Turns out he's moved on to some exciting new endeavors. I talked with Bill Reinhardt and he was super nice and helpful and he got me registered.

I'm still smiling as I type this. Just thought I'd share if there is anyone in a similar boat as me.

Similing now.....wait until you get on track at BTA!! ;D. LOL

cbj5259 said:
Enjoy yourself, you will have a blast!

Thanks. I was super bummed originally when they thought they could get me in then came back with a no. Another Boss owner here in Austin has a similar situation as mine. He's trying to get in too. Would be cool to go with someone I know.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel