The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Track Attack Letter from Ford Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got a letter from Ford Racing stating that their records indicate I have not used my Track Attack and that I should do so before the program ends.

I did the Track Attack last September so clearly something is screwy in their system.

Maybe I should try and sign up for a second one. ;D

Edit: added clarity to the subject.

Re: Letter from Ford Racing

Rich_S said:
Just got a letter from Ford Racing stating that their records indicate I have not used my Track Attack and that I should do so before the program ends.

I did the Track Attack last September so clearly something is screwy in their system.

I just got the letter too, I believe it was yesterday. But I haven't gone yet.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

Rich_S said:

Ixnay on the idn't ognay. Sign and drive!

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

I havent used mine yet. I didnt get a letter but then again I have moved since I bought the boss. When does the program end?

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Oh well, there goes my chances. I bought mine August 2011, thought I could use it as long as it was still running the program. :eek:

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
unrealford said:
Oh well, there goes my chances. I bought mine August 2011, thought I could use it as long as it was still running the program. :eek:
I emailed them and told them I was in the navy and my schedule would make it near impossible to make it while I am still on a ship. they emailed me back and said dont worry if its still running we will get you in somewhere. I would try to contact them before you throw in the towel.

Call and talk with the guys running the program, they are very easy to work with and Ford does want everyone the chance to attend. After all you paid for it when you bought the car.

YellowBoss said:
Call and talk with the guys running the program, they are very easy to work with and Ford does want everyone the chance to attend. After all you paid for it when you bought the car.
Everyone but Canadians that is !!!!
Not eligible if from Canada.
Very uncool Ford !!!! ;(

TMO Supporting Vendors