The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Track Attack Program Web Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaGT said:
FYI:

06GT;6018356 said:
Guys:

I've been talking with a contact at MMP for the past couple weeks.

The dates for the schools should be released from Ford within the next week or two.

You will have the option to add an extra day for a nominal fee using either a Miller 4.6L GT or an FR500S.
You can bring a guest to participate (drive) in the BOSS day as well, for an additional fee.
As stated earlier by Ford, the BOSS day is free-of-(additional)charge to the person purchasing the BOSS.
Good news. I couldn't see flying out there for just one track day. Now with an extra day and maybe bring a buddy I'm definitely in.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Not sure what I can disclose about this, but I'm planning to be in the SLC area from the afternoon of Wednesday, 4/20 through the evening of Friday, 4/22.....................

Maybe I will meet some of you there if you are on similar travel? :)

ArizonaGT said:
Not sure what I can disclose about this, but I'm planning to be in the SLC area from the afternoon of Wednesday, 4/20 through the evening of Friday, 4/22.....................

Maybe I will meet some of you there if you are on similar travel? :)
Don't you have to have a Boss first?

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Here's my problem: I'm currently deployed overseas and I might miss this because I'm serving the country? I'll be pissed.

On a lighter note, I'm getting married when I get back to the states and I just told my fiancee to forget our honeymoon plans if they have dates later in the year! :D

ufnavy06 said:
Here's my problem: I'm currently deployed overseas and I might miss this because I'm serving the country? I'll be pissed.

On a lighter note, I'm getting married when I get back to the states and I just told my fiancee to forget our honeymoon plans if they have dates later in the year! :D
It sounds like they are planning dates throughout the year for owners with later build dates. Also, with a MY13 planned they would almost certainly be offering more dates next year. I've seen a few people post that they made contact with MMP and they were pretty forthcoming with information. Hopefully some of the dates will work for you. Thank you for your service! ;)

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
cloud9 said:
ufnavy06 said:

It sounds like they are planning dates throughout the year for owners with later build dates. Also, with a MY13 planned they would almost certainly be offering more dates next year. I've seen a few people post that they made contact with MMP and they were pretty forthcoming with information. Hopefully some of the dates will work for you. Thank you for your service! ;)

My pleasure. It definitely sounds as though that will be the case. I hope so because tracking my old GT was one of the best things I'd ever done so I definitely don't want to miss this if I can avoid it. Plus I've never been to Utah. I need a reason to go there right?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel