The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Track Day at Streets of Willow 11/25/12

Will you sign up for 11/25 with Extreme Speed?

• YES, I will definitely sign up and go.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • MAYBE...I'm just not sure.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Probably not, but I'd like to if my wife/GF lets go of my nutz.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO. I'm interested, but can't make this day.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Keavdog said:
Look at star car sports as well. Mickey runs it and he is the track owner at chuckwalla. Solid group.

http://www.starcarsports.com/

Been looking for their 2013 schedule...ever since I saw your thread at boss302forum.

Grant 302

Currently there are 3 Bosses that will go 4 owners if you include me...5 if you show.

My apologies for the confusion. If you want to meet more owners, also see the thread on the 12/1 Cars n Coffee in Irvine. In August we had 14 Bosses show...I'm expecting more for this one.

Grant 302

fduboss302 said:
Sorry Grant, I have to work this weekend. My call too, went from working for the man to becoming said man. :(

I hope that's a good thing! ...to be the Boss who drives a Boss.

loco pantelonez said:
Sorry, I was hoping to go, but I still have work to be done before next week.

...I've been meaning to ask both of you when you'll run out at El Toro next...and if you'll be going to CnC on 12/1.

TMO Supporting Vendors