The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Track Perspective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
cloud9 said:
PJWANNABE said:
cloud9 said:
That's more like it! Let that big dog eat!!! woof! woof! ;D Tracks open in about 30 days!@!!$!!! wooooot!!!!

I will be on track next weekend at Road Atlanta. :p
Sweet! In the Bullitt?

You know it- daily driver and track car (just like my Boss would be). Here are some pics of me at RA in December.

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG00241.jpg

GA
cloud9 said:
Looking good. Please tell me that was a girl behind you in the beamer.

Yeah..LOL She calls it the Pink Panther. It has yellow eyes on the hood. She is the daughter of the regional director and has already moved up to the more advanced group, so I won't have to worry about her trying to pass me in the corners anymore (for now anyway). ::)

GA
ArizonaGT said:
You gotta watch out for those E30s...

Lightened properly, chipped to 6500RPM, and with good tires and a capable driver, they will be QUICK.

Yep. My car has extra weight and needs stickier tires. It revs to 6500 RPM and have the HP to get up the turning hills pretty well. I am working on the "capable driver" thing. ;)

That photo was taken just past the start/finish, and she tried to pass me and we ended up saying hi to each other in Turn 1. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors