The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss vs. Ferrari F430 and Porsche 911 Turbo Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looks likebeautiful country out there im going to southern alberta this summerplaning a week in wyoming maybe take an extra week and go a little further south thankyou.

cali-NT54 said:
I Live in Walnut Creek. I have a friend located in placerville that keeps telling me to take that road when the snow melts. I might have to check it out sometime.
It's a low traffic fun road but I have seen CHP on it before. You just have to be careful and watch for logging trucks entering the hwy! Anytime before noon is best and Sundays even better.

thankyou for the heads up cant wait to get there but this trip wont be in the boss were going down from nanton alberta in harleys.hoping for nice weather.

thankyou for your knomledge 5dot0 but if there are any boss owners on this forum that live in atlantic canada were planing a road trip to novascotia for a ride through the cabot trail.if interested reply on this post i will send you my email with details.

Regional sections would be a nice addition to this forum, I don't know how much more complex it would make running it or how much it would cost to implement though.

5 DOT 0 said:
cali-NT54 said:
I Live in Walnut Creek. I have a friend located in placerville that keeps telling me to take that road when the snow melts. I might have to check it out sometime.
It's a low traffic fun road but I have seen CHP on it before. You just have to be careful and watch for logging trucks entering the hwy! Anytime before noon is best and Sundays even better.

Thanks for the info. So far I have been good, I've had to catch myself a few times because I'm not quite use to the hp gain from my previous mustang. I'll need to find a track event for beginners this year, so I dont get in trouble and because my car asked me nicely ::).

cali-NT54 said:
5 DOT 0 said:
cali-NT54 said:

Thanks for the info. So far I have been good, I've had to catch myself a few times because I'm not quite use to the hp gain from my previous mustang. I'll need to find a track event for beginners this year, so I dont get in trouble and because my car asked me nicely ::).
I'll be at Thunderhill with Hooked on Driving on March 18th. Come on out and tear up the beginner class with me! LOL

http://www.hookedondriving.com/event-details/HOD_Spring_Fling_-_Thunderhill_-_SUNDAY_ONLY

http://www.hookedondriving.com/hooked-on-driving-region/Norcal-Reno

Nice scenic drive, however proceed with caution especially during dawn and dusk hours, it would really suck to hit a deer or other creatures.

i would say the video i watch iom also sad though they lost 2 guys last year .on the other hand very thriling to watch it captivates your attention thats for sure.

Guys are a little old to be strapping cameras to thier cars, speeding down the highway and posting on the internet.. Does make for good entertainmet when one of these "expert drivers" puts a wheel wrong however.. Hopefully nobody innocent gets involved.....

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel