The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss vs. Ferrari F430 and Porsche 911 Turbo Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I found this on youtube. This is the first of two videos the author promises. Nice editing but the first video is nothing too exciting. Hopefully the second is a bit better. It looks like some terrain here in NorCal where I live. There are a few highways that connect the Sacramento Valley with the CA coast that traverse the CA coastal range. I've driven Hwy 299 from Redding to Eureka before and it's gorgeous. Not sure which road this one is but it's going to be 100 miles of nothing but twisties. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI3GwnVwjdA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Video 2 of the series has been posted. Still nothing too exciting. The rumor on the global internet site "Boss Secrets" is later videos show speeds waaaay above the posted speed limit.

If you click on the little “360P” number at the bottom of the video you can select 720P and then open it up full screen… hit pause and let it download awhile before attempting to watch as it’s a big file…unless you have a fairly fast internet connection.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDzF85w_QT8[/youtube]

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Agreed - still a 'snoozer'. Sounded better witht he sound off too ! ;D

Catching a Lotus and a Cayman S with the Boss, to me, is not real positive reflection on the Boss itself (nor is it negative). If anything it took him to long to pass the Lotus. Let's get the the Ferrari and the upper end Porsche's... Nice video quality and nice production work. Wish I had those roads up here in CT !

5 DOT 0 said:
I found this on youtube. This is the first of two videos the author promises. Nice editing but the first video is nothing too exciting. Hopefully the second is a bit better. It looks like some terrain here in NorCal where I live. There are a few highways that connect the Sacramento Valley with the CA coast that traverse the CA coastal range. I've driven Hwy 299 from Redding to Eureka before and it's gorgeous. Not sure which road this one is but it's going to be 100 miles of nothing but twisties. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI3GwnVwjdA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
I could EASILY be wrong, but gwadamn is that doesn't look exactly like the roads in between/around Palomar mtn/Julian..
A pink or orange house on the left in the beginning even looked familiar to me.
I've been dropped on my head a few times however, so I revert back to my first 5 words.
Edit: What where how? I watched the WHOLE thing waiting for the Porsche and the Fiat. Screw water-boarding...just make the terrorists watch that thing over and over and over and over.. ;)

That guy not only didn't pull his baffles, he seems to have plugged them completely :D

Probably just the camera though, my first gen gopro you can't even watch the videos with the sound on it is so bad

i watched the video a few times and paused it in full screenwhen it came to road signs one reads beaver cr rd the other says knowl creek hope this helps you guys figure out where it was filmed.

5 DOT 0 said:
cali-NT54 said:
If it is sunny by the end of this month, I just might have to make a drive up there. ;D
Where are you located? I'm in the Sacramento area and another Boss owner and I are going to take 50 up to Mormon Immigrant trail and then over to 88 and up to Caples Lake for lunch when the snow melts.

I Live in Walnut Creek. I have a friend located in placerville that keeps telling me to take that road when the snow melts. I might have to check it out sometime.

mustang920 said:
on the third video right after he passes the cayman there is a highway sign 96 west where are they ?

Its located just south of the oregon boarder. Highway 96 goes through the Klamath National Forest.

TMO Supporting Vendors