The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss vs RS3 on Top Gear USA next Tuesday @ 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Hey guys. Just letting you know the elusive Boss vs RS3 vs Mustangs will air next Tuesday at 9 pm on History. Based on the episode tonight, truck driving, I expect good things.

GA
I hope they do a better job that those idiots on "The Car Show". One guy drove the Boss badly and the other guy didn't even finish the lap in the BMW before ruining a wheel. You figure that they would have fixed the cars and tried it again instead of airing that cluster. I think that show is cancelled now- I haven't seen it come back on.

ufnavy06

Well with Tanner Foust being a pretty good driver, I'd imagine they'd utilize it right. Additionally, he is a Ford guy by money at least.

PJWANNABE said:
I hope they do a better job that those idiots on "The Car Show". One guy drove the Boss badly and the other guy didn't even finish the lap in the BMW before ruining a wheel. You figure that they would have fixed the cars and tried it again instead of airing that cluster. I think that show is cancelled now- I haven't seen it come back on.
I hope the Car Show comes back! I really thought it was a hoot and well done.In fact I like it better than the U.S. Top gear.It has its own personality

roketman said:
I hope the Car Show comes back! I really thought it was a hoot and well done.In fact I like it better than the U.S. Top gear.It has its own personality
+1. Both Adam and Matt are car guys and it shows. I preferred the hour long early shows, I hope it comes back.

ufnavy06

Tflong24 said:
I though they had the Boss on TG USA and Tanner pretty much didn't like it. He was ragging the splitter and didn't really seem all to impressed.

They did have it on with a pre-production car. Tanner ragged on it a bit because he is a legitimate driver and understands that as low as the splitter is, it still has to be street legal, whereas his car does not. Either way, I fully expect him to be impressed with the car.

As far as "The Car Show" goes, I don't think Adam has much personality. I don't know, it's not for me. Besides, just because you are a 'car guy,' doesn't mean you have the passion required for a show about them.

ufnavy06 said:
Tflong24 said:
I though they had the Boss on TG USA and Tanner pretty much didn't like it. He was ragging the splitter and didn't really seem all to impressed.

They did have it on with a pre-production car. Tanner ragged on it a bit because he is a legitimate driver and understands that as low as the splitter is, it still has to be street legal, whereas his car does not. Either way, I fully expect him to be impressed with the car.

I think Tanner was taking crap about the Boss because Rutledge was drooling all over it. Once he gets behind the wheel, I sure he'll be singing its praise.

I liked the Car Show as well. I thought they could do a better job with their reviews of cars, but other than that it was good.

Top Gear US is starting to grow on me. Any car show will have a tough time when you compare it to the REAL Top Gear...

TMO Supporting Vendors