The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss vs Seagull

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
On the way to work today a seagull was on the side of the road and decided it was a good time to die. He flew right into the path of my car. Hit him hard he flew over the car and appeared to be dead. Good news the Boss was unharmed.
Boss - 1
Seagull - 0

Justin said:
On the way to work today a seagull was on the side of the road and decided it was a good time to die. He flew right into the path of my car. Hit him hard he flew over the car and appeared to be dead. Good news the Boss was unharmed.
Boss - 1
Seagull - 0
Same thing happened to an M3 at BIR yesterday between 9 & 10. Must be an overpopulation problem :-\

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
cloud9 said:
Justin said:
Boss - 1
Seagull - 0
Same thing happened to an M3 at BIR yesterday between 9 & 10. Must be an overpopulation problem :-\
so Cars - 2
Segulls - 0
lol

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Now if it was your beater, it would have dented the hood, and then smashed through your windshield... :eek:

I saw two flocks of seagulls this weekend. One was scavenging on the beach the other was singing on the beach. :D One less scavenging seagull is a good start.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
cloud9 said:
Justin said:
Boss - 1
Seagull - 0

They don't have seagulls where you are. That was a turkey vulture... ;D

CrashTex

Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow
Flock of Seagulls... That's an 80s band. I try to avoid those while in my Boss. *Try*

Boss - 1
80s hair bands - 0

And we're still in the first quarter.....

Up next: Ratt, Whitesnake, White Lion (might be a fine for hitting that one).... I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Police (don't drive so close to me).... And OF COURSE.....

Here it comes....

I apologize in advance.....

WHAM.

Wake me up before you go go.

(Yeah I know, that was a Cheap Trick)

PeteInCT said:
cloud9 said:
Justin said:
Boss - 1
Seagull - 0

They don't have seagulls where you are. That was a turkey vulture... ;D

I need to watch out. We have turkey vultures, and I counted 11 turkeys in the yard this morning!

TMO Supporting Vendors