The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss vs Z/28 at Inde Motorsports Ranch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice driving. Maybe the guy has seen too many Chris Harris videos? Or maybe the Z isn't that easy to tame after all. Can't wait for the first Z/28 vs GT350 videos. ;D

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
That's great stuff Adam, he gives up to you at almost the exact same spot he let me by. My opinion, he's not totally experienced with the car yet and I think he gets nervous when someone is on his bumper.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Tucson302 said:
That's great stuff Adam, he gives up to you at almost the exact same spot he let me by. My opinion, he's not totally experienced with the car yet and I think he gets nervous when someone is on his bumper.

I think you're exactly right. It was like he forgot how to drive when we got close. I think he was saying to himself, "Can't let these Boss's pass me!"

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Flyboygsxr said:
I think you're exactly right. It was like he forgot how to drive when we got close. I think he was saying to himself, "Can't let these Boss's pass me!"

It was great meeting you, the family and the dogs! Hope to see you on track again

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Likewise...next time we will get there sooner so all the Boss's can post up in the same location. Being next to those run down Nascar's with a baby was no fun for my wife.

someone should explain to that guy what an apex is. Looks like he found one that lap...guessing that was by chance.
a video like this does point, clearly, to the notion that it really isn't all about the car...it's way more about the driver.

the driving in the mirrors comment rings true as well.

TMO Supporting Vendors