The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD: Boss X-Brace, Evaporator-, Sonic Backup Camera, Passenger A-Pillar, Navigation Face Plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
ALL SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

Hello,

I am doing some winter cleaning before our new baby arrives and have some parts that I will no longer need sitting in my basement. All prices shown are for the item only, shipping prices will vary and I am happy to use whatever service you prefer (USPS, UPS, or FedEx) as they are all close. Given my time demands I will not have the ability to 'shop around' for the best shipping prices so once you choose one that is what will be used. I will send you all photos of shipping receipts as I am certainly not trying to make money off of shipping. The items here are also listed in other locations, but these are the lowest prices as this forum has always done the same for me.

Prices are somewhat negotiable unless noted. If you have any questions or need additional photos please let me know. If you are able to pick them up in Colorado, specifically Castle Rock, I will be open to price deductions except on the X-Brace.

1) AR3Z-6303599-BB: Asking $75+shipping SOLD

This is the A-Pillar for the passenger side. I bought the pair in case I damaged one of mine during my navigation install. I did damage the drivers side, but the passenger side is still new in box.

IMG_3916.jpgIMG_3917.jpgIMG_3918.jpg

2) DR3Z-19850-D: Asking $100+shipping (PRICE DROP)

This is the evaporation unit for the HVAC system. When I converted my Boss to a dual-zone climate system I needed the blower unit from this part. Thus, the blower and motors are not included. What you see pictured is what you will receive, new and unused.

IMG_3901.jpgIMG_3902.jpgIMG_3903.jpgIMG_3904.jpgIMG_3905.jpgIMG_3907.jpgIMG_3908.jpg

3) VTB123HD: Asking $35+shipping SOLD

This is a 'universal' backup camera that I was planning to install when I installed the OEM navigation. Unfortunately, my navigation system was not activated for a backup camera so I cannot use this setup without a lockpick which I am avoiding. The install was documented very well here: http://www.evilcartman.com/lockpick-and-rear-camera-install.html

IMG_3913.jpgIMG_3914.jpgIMG_3915.jpg

4) No P/N: Asking $675+shipping SOLD

This is the OEM FRPP Boss 302 LS X-Brace brand-new in box. These were never sold as individual items so there really is no price point for comparison. It came as part of the $1300 302 rear seat delete system. I only needed the seat delete panels for a WR 4-Point bar as spares, so the brace is unneeded as my LS already has one in place. Again, this item is very rare so I am firm with my pricing on this item.

IMG_3910.jpgIMG_3909.jpgIMG_3911.jpgIMG_3912.jpg

5) AR3Z-6304302-CA: $25+shipping SOLD

This is the OEM Ford navigation bezel. This one is in very good/great condition, but given that my car only has ~3500miles, when I installed the new navigation system I wanted the screen and bezel to also be new. The bezel could work well for someone looking to due a unique retrofit with a double din system.

IMG_3919.jpgIMG_3920.jpgIMG_3921.jpg

Thanks,
Charles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel