The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS302R and S Models Continue for MY 2014!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
^Congrats! Is that last one white or yellow?

mwilson7 said:
Right now dealers have spoken for all the cars. You'll need to find a dealer who doesn't have one sold and buy it from them. You have until sometime in July before colors and options need to be locked down.

I guess that's the good and bad news for me. At least there's hope of still finding a new one in 2014 from one of those dealers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vrE72iCqpVY[/youtube]

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Here's a 2013 302R on Ebay...killer price. Grille is not correct, hood doesn't line up properly, new engine; I'm guessing some sort of front end collision was repaired.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-MUSTANG-BOSS-302R-013-RACECAR-GRAND-AM-SERIES-CONTINENTAL-RACING-LIKE-NEW-/321142824647?pt=Race_Cars_Not_Street_Legal_&hash=item4ac59a9ec7#ht_949wt_1165

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
ArizonaGT said:
Here's a 2013 302R on Ebay...killer price. Grille is not correct, hood doesn't line up properly, new engine; I'm guessing some sort of front end collision was repaired.

Already in my watch list...I suspect the same about the front end, and wouldn't be surprised if it can't be aligned properly, since it's for sale...

It's too bad that much of the car's value is in the work done to the body, otherwise everything could just be swapped over to a BIW and you're done.

TMO Supporting Vendors