The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS302R and S Models Continue for MY 2014!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Here is a 2012 302S on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2012-Ford-Mustang-BOSS-302-FACTORY-ROAD-RACE-CAR-/281077098945?pt=Race_Cars_Not_Street_Legal_&hash=item41718029c1#ht_500wt_1182

And a 2013...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-Ford-Racing-Mustang-BOSS-302S-NEW-never-raced-0-miles-/251246206813?pt=Race_Cars_Not_Street_Legal_&hash=item3a7f70df5d#ht_4784wt_1165

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Saw that '13...but missed the '12 because they didn't have '302S' in the description. It is giving me more hope that there will be an unmolested one out there for sale when I am ready to buy...

There's a white '13 Boss 302S at Jarrett Scott Ford in Plant City, FL, that's only 16 miles from my house.

I think I'm going to drop in there this weekend to take a look....

Boss302Sforsale.jpg

Dibs on the white one!

ArizonaGT said:
Doug, I'll bet that would look real sweet in your garage...even sweeter than your existing 302...................

Fortunately for me I have a son who needs to attend college and that keeps me from going off the deep end!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
So I know this is weird...but I'm thinking I have to be *thankful* for all the dealerships who bought the Ss with the intent to make a buck. I wonder how many more are out there.

Right now dealers have spoken for all the cars. You'll need to find a dealer who doesn't have one sold and buy it from them. You have until sometime in July before colors and options need to be locked down.

I just got the last 2013 302S from the factory. I order it from Powered by Ford in Orlando. its supposed to be in Orlando in 2 weeks. Im planning on racing it foe the first time in Sebring Nasa race on June 16 :D ;D 8) :-*

bigman18 said:
I just got the last 2013 302S from the factory. I order it from Powered by Ford in Orlando. its supposed to be in Orlando in 2 weeks. Im planning on racing it foe the first time in Sebring Nasa race on June 16 :D ;D 8) :-*

Congrats, you're going to love it!

Since you are going to race it, you might want to go ahead and put that first dent in the car and get it over with. :eek:

bigman18 said:

Did your FR500S sell?

See you at Sebring.

TMO Supporting Vendors