The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bossimus Prime Gets New Wheel Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got some Oracle wheel ring LEDs installed this week. I love them. Talked to a Sheriff at a local car show tonite and it's legal to run them at night. Woot woot!

I love them. I also am a lighting geek as I develop commercial LED light fixtures for a living.

The pics don't do them justice. They were a huge topic at the show.

amemyva5.jpg

esyvese9.jpg

abegy5us.jpg

They now compliment my door gobo projectors and my illuminated speaker box. I have some true one off custom lighting in the works, but it's top secret for now ;)

e4e6ygan.jpg

tymy7eda.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cobra700 said:
Cool stuff! Can't wait to see in person!

Looking forward to meetin you in person too! Met some fellow Boss and Mustang owners that will be at Mustangfest too. Gonna be a great time. Hopefully it will cool down by then ;)

looks good, i was looking into the same thing with the led wheel rings, and some halos for the front, trying to find the halos like on need for speed to go in the empty fog light openings. would also like the logo for my car in trunk also. where did u get that at?

thanks

808Boss said:
Very nice. Did you design the led "bossimus prime" as well?

Yeah I did. I found the font I liked on daFont.com and found a pony vector logo on brandsoftheworld.com. My audio guy has a C&C machine at his house and he cut it into the plexi and edge lit either blue LEDs. It comes on when the trunk opens, and I have it hard wired to some aviator switches under the dash for car shows so it won't time out.

tkeinia said:
looks good, i was looking into the same thing with the led wheel rings, and some halos for the front, trying to find the halos like on need for speed to go in the empty fog light openings. would also like the logo for my car in trunk also. where did u get that at?

thanks
I'm sure Raxiom or Oracle will have what you need. The speaker design was done by Scott Williams at Infinity Conversions in Round Rock TX.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel