The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSSMustangsOnline 2014 Vendor Lineup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd like to welcome TrackLogic Motorsports as a new vendor for 2014 and Track Day Solutions, Blowfish Racing, AED, KNS Brakes, Hooked on Driving and CoolRide Pix as returning vendors. All of our vendors are focused on enhancing the enjoyment of your Mustang whether you're at a car show, road course or drag strip. I have personally used all of our vendors and I'm confident they will provide you with excellent service. Please support our vendors and you can find more information about them by clicking on their ads or forum links which will take you to their websites.

Hooked on Driving is the premiere track day provider in the US. They cover six regions with a comprehensive schedule. Whether you're a beginner like me or a seasoned track veteran Hooked On Driving has a safe and fun run group for you. Please contact them about business opportunities in your area.

KNS Brakes are racing and HDPE veterans and have a knowledgeable staff to help you select the perfect brake pads, rotors and brake accessories for your car. Ken and his staff are always ready to answer any braking questions you may have.

AED is known throughout the Mustang community as providing safe tunes that make a difference as many of our members can attest to. Shaun can often be found at Sacramento Raceway tuning his and customers cars. For those in the Sacramento area AED provides full service capabilities including engine building and custom fabrication.

Blowfish Racing
manufactures and sells unique track oriented products including his top quality tow hooks and battery relocation kit. Also check out the Team Dynamics 18x10 wheels for the track.

Track Day Solutions sells track oriented products including Pagid brake pads along with rotors, brake fluid and Schroth harnesses. Pete can also custom make decals for your helmet, car or anything else you can think of.

TrackLogic Motorsports
is focused on providing products and services for the track day enthusiast. This includes wheels, tires, driving apparel and they are also a distributor for Clear Plex windshield protection. For those in the Sacramento area stop by and see their new 4,000+ sq. ft. full service facility.

CoolRide Pix aka RPM3DInc is creating unique products for BOSS 302's and other Mustangs. Look for new and exciting products from Justin in 2014.

I hadn't seen this thread. I have tracked several times with HOD and it just has a nice feel to it. You're not getting chewed out before you're even on the track, and the events are well run with all the details worked out.

Someday Shaun will get his paws on my Boss...

TMO Supporting Vendors