The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSSMustangsOnline T-Shirt Pre-Order Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I was only going to order a few long sleeve shirts but it looks like I'll have to increase the order. Keep them coming as I'm going to finalize the order on Monday.

SVO WOODY

Cruising Southern Ontario
Canada
NFSBOSS said:
I placed an order for 10 long sleeve and 90 short sleeve shirts. They will be first come first serve so you'll want to get your order in early. I'll start a new Order Thread once I have the shirts in hand. Only one color for now but that could change for future orders.

I would go for a XXL Long sleeve to go with my 2 XXl an Med so I'm in for 4

Georgia
NFSBOSS said:
Hmm, I was only going to order a few long sleeve shirts but it looks like I'll have to increase the order. Keep them coming as I'm going to finalize the order on Monday.

After watching the responses rolling in, I was wondering about that. ;)

Georgia
I waited 9 months for my Boss to arrive... I think I can wait a few weeks for a T-shirt. ;)

Seriously though, thank you for taking on the project to begin with.

The Shirts Are In!

I showed them to several people today and they all said the same thing: Those look COOL!

I'll try and get the ordering info up this evening. The long sleeved shirts are very limited quantities so if you want one they will be sold on a first in basis. The LS are 100% cotton so they can be used for HDPE with organizations that require you to wear LS cotton shirts.

IMG_1929.jpg

Re: The Shirts Are In!

NFSBOSS said:
I showed them to several people today and they all said the same thing: Those look COOL!

I'll try and get the ordering info up this evening. The long sleeved shirts are very limited quantities so if you want one they will be sold on a first in basis. The LS are 100% cotton so they can be used for HDPE with organizations that require you to wear LS cotton shirts.

IMG_1929.jpg
Ummm first come first serve...when can I pay you for the two long sleeved ones in 2xl I would like? Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel