The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss's around Orlando

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Shawn, right down the street in Whispering Winds...Markham Woods Road.
2013 GHIG as well. Just looking to see if there is a hangout in our area or maybe a place to run these cars.

isrboss

I didn't want to temp the Officer, they get crazy at bars, haha. I'm game for most as long as I get a good lead time. The bars in O town are not verygood though. So I would suggest we go to Cocoa Beach. I'm 95% certain I will be at PBIR 6/15 with Performance Driving Group if any of you are interested in HPDE. I just need to have UPS drop off some things.

isrboss

Time to stop F'n around central FL. and time to get a Boss/Mustang meet together!

isrboss

Let's get a meet going for this weekend 7/27-28. I'm not a fan of Old Town however.

1st Saturday of every month the Steak & Shake (Gators next door) in Lake Mary has a local car show. Always a few old muscle cars as well as new ones. Camaros, Challengers etc. I'm sure they rotate around town. Might be a start.

isrboss

chefron50 said:
I'm open,someone pick out a place to meet. Sat. night works out best for me.......Ron

This sounds good to me as well, i'm in Titusville.

isrboss

Patrick said:
I up for anything but if no one has a better idea, let's do Lake Mary 8-3 @ about 6:30.

No can do on 8/3, but you guys get these meets going. I want to have a group of Boss owners to hang with when I get back.

TMO Supporting Vendors