The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brake Duct clamps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
So I picked up the brake ducts used and they only came with 2 clamps. Can I use any off the shelf clamp to replace the ones that are missing? Also, about how long did it take you guys to do the install? Thanks.

Yes any hose clamp should be fine. It took me twice as long as I thought it would. ::) Probably 4-5 hours but I took my time and had never installed a set before.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
steveespo said:
Honestly you don't need the clamps at the fascia insert side. I haven't had clamps on there in over 2 years. Makes removing the bumper cover easier when needed.
Steve

+1 I've found mine loose on the GT so I've been leaving them out lately. Still holding tight on the Boss which sees less use.

TMO Supporting Vendors