The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BRAKE DUCT KIT QUESTION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Does anyone happen to know the length & diameter of the ducts for the brake duct cooling kit? I was so excited to get mine on I forgot to take measurements for replacements.

Thanks

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
That's a great idea to take the measurements.

Blowfish Racing carries the same type/brand of hose now so I stopped worrying about keeping replacements on-hand.

Bay Area
Grant 302 said:
That's a great idea to take the measurements.

Blowfish Racing carries the same type/brand of hose now so I stopped worrying about keeping replacements on-hand.

Good to know, I will look into that when the times comes.

I have HVAC hook ups so I am trying to get replacements for the free.

This is the stuff I use

http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/product/Thermoid_Neoprene_Air_Ducting/Thermoid_High_Temp_Ducting2

You need the the 3" and about 3 feet per side. It's compressible so even if it's too long you don't have to cut it and its reenforce with steel wire. Never had any problem with it.

You might be able to buy it by the foot at amazon

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel