The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brake dust, track pads!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SF Bay Area
I used adams UV ceramic(Not graphene) wheel coating on my SP2's running DS2500 pads and the dust is easy enough to clean except in the nooks and tighter spots. 5 mins per wheel with car shampoo and a terry cloth and they're 90% good to go! I've run ceramic coatings(professional Ceramic pro usually) on my cars/wheels for over 6+ years and will never go back!

I don't believe the Adams product is chemically any better than the other wheel coatings, especially after I did a ton of research on ceramic vs graphene coatings and came to the conclusion that they are essentially still ceramic but with graphene sprinkled in for marketing purposes and profit margins. The benefit of the Adams UV product for me was using the UV light during application process - made it super easy to see where I applied and where I missed on wipe off.

TMO Supporting Vendors