The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brake Pads... Hawk DTC70?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guys,

I skimmed the first few pages and didn't see this on here, sorry in advance if it's a repost.

I currently have Hawk HT10s and I am looking at bumping up to DTC70s. Anyone running these? And if so are you running the 70s in the rear also?

Matching up with centric blanks.

I get the hawks for a deal, so I am pretty set on sticking with those vs carbo or pfc, etc.

Although I don't use them the 70 front and 60 rear is a very popular combination here on BMO. Don't hesitate to use them.

NFSBOSS said:
Although I don't use them the 70 front and 60 rear is a very popular combination here on BMO. Don't hesitate to use them.

Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking at running. Thanks!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I too have had good luck with these but they are so expensive and I go through them and a set of rotors in 3 or 4 track days so it gets really expensive. Just curious if you can say how much you get them for? Thanks

Adam

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
I used a set last season. They had great stopping power. Mine have held up pretty well. I think I got through 6-7 track days with them and they have meat left still

Sorry I didnt see these replies guys - I get them through an account I have. But I am happy to order for others. Derek, I can order you a set and bring them to an event or something. I can also have them shipped to you guys, shouldn't be too bad $ wise.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel