The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brembo Calipers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vikings138

Union Boss LS 211
NY
My 2012 LS's Brembo's were faded to a white color it really bothered me. My LS has not been raced,in fact I just had the trackey programed. I told my Ford dealer that i was not happy and wanted them replaced under waranty. After some back and forth with Ford Racing and Ford my service manager got it done! Brand new calipers that look great, and the way they should! My guy really really went to bat for me. They did not want to do it but he insisted. Basiclly he told them we pay a lot of money for these cars and they should back us up when it comes to stuff like this and do what is right. They did! Thank you Joe and a drive behind the wheel of my LS is in order. With me of course, I'm not that greatful.

Good deal. If you do track your car they will fade again but that's ok as long as you're having fun.

vikings138

Union Boss LS 211
NY
You know one thing I thought was interesting is a Ford Racing Rep told my service guy that they never heard of the Brembo's fading. How can that be true? In fact my guy told them if they never heard of it then they had to replace mine because they must be flawed. Anyway I'm happy.

I had a proud set of Brownbos on mine ;D

Interesting that they did it, as it took me 8 months to get a leaking caliper replaced. Next time it happens, I'm going take steel wool to the calipers then have them replace them because of the faded paint instead.

TMO Supporting Vendors