The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brembo mounting bracket for 05

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there a mounting bracket available to buy that will allow mounting of the stock Brembo caliper from 2013 to a 2005 spindle? I'm sure the full kits have it but I only need a bracket.

I was wondering if it was 2005 or 2011 when they matched up. That would be great news. I have a friend who got the track bug and I'm trying to help him with brakes. I may have to have him take a pic to confirm. Thanks

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I was wondering if it was 2005 or 2011 when they matched up. That would be great news. I have a friend who got the track bug and I'm trying to help him with brakes. I may have to have him take a pic to confirm. Thanks
No problem. The 14" Brembos are the same from the '07+ GT500s and the Bosses. So I don't think you'll have issues with compatibility. Good luck with the install.

Thanks.....I'll post results once I can get his car and get the calipers mounted. Guess the other question is: Is the 05 master cylinder compatible with the larger calipers?

Make sure he gets one from a Ford Dealer like TascaParts.

Chris, he is getting it from a better source......my stock Brembos from the factory. They are just sitting in a box in my garage attic so I'm happy to see them put to good use.

TMO Supporting Vendors