The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brembo S197 Pro Race Front Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have decided to upgrade to the AP 6-piston race brakes; I purchased this set-up from Patience Metal Fab last year off this board; the calipers had new seals and pistons installed and new SS brake lines; included will be an extra RBS rotor, extra set of hats, one set of RBS rotors currently in use with 6 events of use and lots of life, one set of brand new spare Girodisc rotors and 3 sets of brake pads; the current rotors will go with the Hawk DTC 70 pads in use with lots of life as you can see; the other pads are used but still thick (Pagid RST, unknown); will not be available for about a week as I am still waiting for the AP's (and the boxes to ship); these brakes are on another level compared to the stock Brembo's; how about $3,000 shipped; PM me if you are interested

IMG_5464.JPGIMG_5463.JPGIMG_5461.JPGIMG_5459.JPGIMG_5462.JPG

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel