The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Buffalo Auto Rama, Boss entered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Buffalo, NY has a auto show downtown inside the Convention Centre.
I was having cabin fever so I decided on loading it into the trailer and put it on display,
I was among the first dozen cars to get there.
Show is Friday, Saturday Sunday, I can't wait. It really looks great in the building under the lights.
I'll update with more pictures later, weather was snowing and cold. Grrrr

http://www.buffalomotorama.com/

ehynytev.jpg
y9ygynu7.jpg

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Ya, that would be cool.
Mike who makes the lower grill lives near me, I'd love to have his car here. His is really tracked prep and I'd love for others to see what the Boss is actually made for.

That is really cool! Is that the mall off of 90, south of Buffalo? Or is it the one downtown? It looks familiar (but it's been two years since I've been there). Good Luck!

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: Buffalo Auto Rama, Boss entered

Sammykjr1 said:
That is really cool! Is that the mall off of 90, south of Buffalo? Or is it the one downtown? It looks familiar (but it's been two years since I've been there). Good Luck!
Its the Convention Centre downtown. Its where they have all the Big Shows and Expos

TMO Supporting Vendors