The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bugatti wing anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Thats neat. Cant say it would be much function at normal highway speeds but would get you some looks at the stop lights. I hope that they get it to go down around 10mph or 0 so you arent sitting at a light with the wing sticking up like that

Cant find any evidence of this being a production piece. More of a SEMA show gimmic. I would think you would need triple digit speeds for it to be "functional" as an air brake anyway ???

being an aviator i looked at it and my first thought was to add a siren to the front of the car and it would reming one of what is was like to ride ina stuka dive bomber...lol

just kidding

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Justin said:
Thats neat. Cant say it would be much function at normal highway speeds but would get you some looks at the stop lights. I hope that they get it to go down around 10mph or 0 so you arent sitting at a light with the wing sticking up like that

I concur. It would be embarrassing to drive around town with that thing flipping out on the trunklid.

TMO Supporting Vendors